View all jobs

Sr Python Developer

Bentonville, AR
Please go thru the req given below and if you are interested, please send me your profile and confirm your minimum expected yearly salary per year on W2 or hourly rate on CTC, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project and if you have any relocation constraints. Please confirm your work authorization and send me your DL copy. 

Required Qualifications:  

Strong python development (maybe 5-7 years)
Language (Scala) 
Cloud experience (Big query and GCP preferred) 

Onsite / hybrid position

Tax data background 
Big data background 
Scala Development 


Day to Day: 

We are seeking Python Developers to join our client. The current tech stack is python and GCP – In the next year or so, the client might change from using Python to Scala. We are looking for Python focused developers that love to learn and would be open to learning Scala down the line! Over all these candidates will be spending 90%  coding and the other 10% meeting with the development team in an agile fashion and understanding business requirements. 


Can you please fill up all the details and reply us back immediately. I need these below details along with Photo ID, work authorization copy for submission of your resume to our clients. Thanks.    


Candidate Details:     

Name of the Candidate as per Passport:     


Contact Number:     


Email ID:     


Open to Hybrid/Onsite positions? Y/N


Last 4 of SSN:


Current Location:     


Availability for the Interview(Two Slots):     




Availability to join the project if offered:     


Number of Interviews in Pipeline and Status:     


Total IT Experience:     


Work Status (USC/GC/H1/H4EAD/L1/OPT/CPT/L1)     


Consultant Salary/year or Hourly rate on 1099/W2/CTC:     


LinkedIn Id:     







Varma732-338-7524 / varma@hermitageinfotech.com www.hermitageinfotech.com

Hermitage Infotech, LLC
P:732-593-8453 Extension 202

Share This Job

Powered by