Title: Salesforce.com developer
Duration: 8+ months
Location: Atlanta GA
SalesForce.com developer to be responsible for supporting, configuring, and developing within the enterprise CRM Salesforce.com solution.
The CRM developer will work within a matrix-managed organization as part of the CRM Service.
The developer will have the responsibility for supporting existing CRM product features and working with customers to resolve issues/defects.
The developer will also implement feature enhancements, working with the product owner as part of the development team.
- Work closely with the CRM Service to assess and resolve Salesforce.com incidents, including impact and effort analysis and prioritization.
- Implement and test new features within the enterprise CRM solution, including custom apex development, configuration, and integration of third party applications.
- Develop and maintain code in a team environment.
- Identify opportunities for help/training and deliver online content utilizing existing toolsets.
- Be responsible for great customer service and adhere to the SLA.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for best practice use of the solution.
- Adhere to and contribute to development and integration standards, best practices, and related deliverables.
Job Qualifications Required
- 3+ years of Software development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Database.com, Force.com
- MVC-based web application development in the Salesforce.com development environment
- MVC - based web application development in any other web-based application delivery methodology (Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, Perl)relational database.
- Database development experience with Database.com and Oracle, MySQL or some other SQL-based relational database.
- Experience working in a team development environment
- Experience with distrusted version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Work On site
Job Qualifications Optional
- Salesforce.com Certified (Force.com Developer and/or Administrator)MVC-based web application
- Continuous integration experience in a team/multi-developer environment (e.g. Jenkins)
- SCRUM experience
- Test-driven development experience
- Experience with test automation in force.com platform
- Complex and/or large system experience
- Higher Ed experience