Hermitage Info Tech LLC is looking for Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst to join
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The business analyst learns and understands the customer’s business requirements and business process management, and then translates them to software requirements. The Business Analyst will work closely with internal & external business stakeholders to gather and document business and system requirements. The candidate for this position will have experience using a systematic approach to elicit, classify and document system requirements necessary to deliver solutions which meet business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information, needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: i. Business Requirements Document, ii. Functional requirements iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of product managers
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs.
- Be the liaison between the business, technology, and support teams.
- Define requirements activities, scopes, and basic requirements with product manager, program manager, and client, as necessary
- Provide estimates for analysis and requirements activities as needed.
Knowledge & Experience:
You can please email the resumes to email@example.com with your minimum expected salary/rate, visa status, contact details and availability
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or minimum of 3-5 years of experience performing analysis and developing specifications for Retail, Healthcare or Finance Domain.
- MS degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering Management, Healthcare Management highly preferred
- Project Management Certification, IIBA or Six Sigma preferred.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established timelines
- Ability to work independently – must be self-motivated
- Strong understanding of different software development methodologies (i.e. SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc)
- Formal requirements management process and expertise
- Experience with process mapping and modeling tools: UML, RUP, use cases, Visio
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (unit testing, integration testing)
- Experience leading process improvement efforts