Duration : 1 year
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with servers and network technologies
* Provide administrative/engineering support to server side information support applications across a UNIX (primarily) and windows environment.
* Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
* Coordinate with network, business application and data administrator functions to configure, install and implement Unix and Linux systems and infrastructure that utilize industry best practices to meet corporate objectives. Support application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
* Provides advice and training to end-users.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent documentation and organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
* Ability to work outside of normal work hours to address emergencies and perform scheduled off-hour activities.
* Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting ability
* A Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.