- Senior Front End Java Developer Customer is re-designing one of its J2EE applications and needs front end developers who have strong HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, JSTL, and Java skills.
- The first release will deliver a better look and feel and subsequent releases will improve usability. Successful candidates will have experience working on an agile team, collaborating with peers, testers, analysts, and project managers.
- Additionally, a front end java engineer needs to support and mentor other engineers to find creative solutions to problems, find creative ways to accelerate development by reducing implementation effort, and to eliminate roadblocks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
- At least 10 years of experience in java stack front end development
- Experience with build and deployment tools and languages
- Experience in WebLogic or other application server
- Deliver Design Documentation per Clients Standards
- Application Coding and Unit Testing
- Support Functional, E2E, Performance, and UAT Testing
- Debugging, Defect Fixing, and Documentation
- Prepare deployment and back out plans and contribute to overall delivery of the project
- Others developer tasks as needed.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, JSTL, and Java, GIT
- Agile project experience highly desired
- Professional who is motivated and is an effective team player
- Quick learner of new technologies and tools