Kindly go through the requirement given below and kindly send me the matching profiles with your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location and availability. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org..
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Working within a cross-functional team assisting in product/service development and organization management.
- Participating in meetings with the client to understand the business process and to customize it in CRM
- Gathering functional requirements from SME's and creating documentation related to workflows to enhance current process.
- Developing a code for the CRM 2011/2013/2015/2016 customization, to meet the requirement of the business needs. Designing the integration points and develops a better interface that communicates between the systems.
- Creating dashboards and reports using CRM to help the managers to make the right decisions to improve the efficiency of the organization.
- Presenting new products to the IT team to help in the selection of appropriate enhancement for service and call management system.
- Managing the Category Line Review database to maintain accurate product margins, costs, and other financials.
- Developing methodology to compare the benefits and ROI of self-service websites and call centers. Conducting need assessments, chart inefficiencies and provide recommendations on the current websites.
- Creating database reports with the help of our MIS professionals to provide essential information for operational analysis.
SKILLS REQUIRED: CRM 2016/2015/2013/2011/4.0., .Net framework 4.5, Web Services, WCF, Java Scripts, Web API’s, Type script, JQuery/ O-data, , SOAP & Rest Services, SSRS, Microsoft SQL, FetchXMl, Dynamics CRM 365, BizTalk, Power BI, Microsoft Business Intelligence(SSIS, SSAS), Windows 2012 server administration, C#, VB.net, Silverlight, SharePoint.