Kindly go through the requirement given below and kindly send me the matching profiles with your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location and availability. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Duties and Job Description
: As a Computer Systems Analyst, CSA will continue to work with the Client, Hastings Mutual Insurance, where he/she will continue to perform the following job responsibilities:
- Implementation of Workers Compensation lines or business in Guidewire Policy Center.
- Involve in complete life cycle (Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing Support, Implementation and Post Implementation Support) of application development.
- Analyze product impact. Ensure the development is performed as per requirements and quality of the work product.
- Interact with Analysts and Business Users to translate functional specifications into Technical design for implementation and deployment.
- Creating new data model elements and extending the existing data model as part of user story requirements.
- Proposing Configuration and Integration Solutions and estimate the effort for the same as part of User Story requirements.
- Configure Policy Center UI (PCF) according to business requirements.
- Develop Wizards on Guidewire Policy Center for various policy transactions for Homeowners and Umbrella lines of business.
- Implement the business rules & validation rules for various transactions in Guidewire Policy Center.
- Analyze various system data now charts, design and development of various modules of software applications.