I have an urgent long term requirement that is given below for Mulesoft Lead Developer / Architect. If you have matching skills please send me your updated resume with your minimum expected rate, visa status, current location and availability. Please let us know if you have any relocation constraints. Also please let us know if you would like to work on 1099/W2 or CTC. Please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client: Computers Manufacturing Co.
Title: Mulesoft Lead Developer / Architect
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 months
Work Status: Open
C2C Rate for Candidate: Please keep as low as possible
Interview: Skype / Phone
Seeking candidates for a Mulesoft Developer Lead
to support Hewlett Packard in Sunnyvale, CA on a 6 month contract engagement (extensions possible). The position will be responsible for the design of new interfaces/APIs for our landscape.
- Design new interfaces/API
- QA development from the offshore team for performance and operational stability.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with the existing interfaces /APIs.
- Prior experience in a Mulesoft Lead Developer or Architect role
- (Client has developers/analyst with 6-24 months working on Mulesoft and need strong level for this role)