|Job Title: Sr. Solutions Tableau Developer w/SSRS exp Job ID: J-11-321-022
Distribution Date: 05-11-2018
3rd Party Candidate Bill Rate: $55/hr C2C
ZIP Code: 44143
Start Date: 05-23-2018
End Date: 11-30-2018
Submittal Deadline/Max Submittals:
Sr. Solutions Tableau Report Developer/SME for exciting Data Analytics
project in Cleveland, Ohio!
Role: Sr. Solutions Tableau Report Developer for Line Business Data
Analytics team. Will be working with Director of Analytics to modify
existing reports and development new Tableau reports recommending solutions
if efficiencies can be accomplished.
1. Design, develop and test reporting in Tableau 2. Design, develop and test
reporting in other tools possibly (e.g., SSRS) understanding SSRS table
structures and how data moves from one table to another.
3. Create relevant documentation (e.g., good design documents, user
communication as needed) 4. Work with BAs, data source designers and
customers as needed to ensure reporting is meeting needs 5. Provide support
for design, development and testing of data mart from which reports will be
sourced need experience in big corporate environment multiple data
marts/tables, etc. - working with large sets of data in multiple
6. Work well with others
Software Experience Needed
1. Tableau within here write SQL queries.10.2 on desktop and provide
reports on the server version so experience with both.
3. Other BI tools (e.g., SSRS, SAS) optional SAS is nice to have.
4. Other DW tools (e.g., Informatica) optional -
1. 5 years of business intelligence experience (e.g., data out, Tableau,
SSRS, SAS) 2. 5 years of SQL skills 3. Business/data analysis skills
understand when to use pie chart vs. line chart, etc.
5. Soft skills (e.g., communication, interpersonal, collaborative,
resilient) 6. Relevant educational experience (e.g., computer science) More
of data management, data engineering, and visualization.
Skills Nice to Have
1. Data warehousing experience (e.g., data in, arch, modeling, ETL) not
DBA, but someone who has knowledge/experience with ETL processes. Strong
Tableau developer for ingestion of the project output work within entire