Please go thru the requirement given below and kindly send me the matching profiles in word document. Also please let us know your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location and availability. You can email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring for a job of Sr. Salesforce Configuration Specialist - Scrum 3
|Salesforce Senior Configuration Specialist – Scrum 3
||Functional Specialist 2
|Start Date for assignment
|# of Resources Needed
|Hours per Week
For the Pilot Broadband Program, we are implementing Salesforce Communities for the new RDApply eConnectivity system used to process loans/grant applications through Intake, Notify, Review and Award functionality.
The Salesforce Senior Configuration Scrum3 role requires 5+ years of Salesforce.com Service Cloud configuration experience.
||Years/Level of Experience
||Must be a Salesforce.com Certified Developer
||Preference to Certified Service Cloud Consultant
|Scrum Master Certification
· Builds Salesforce solutions using configuration to meet requirements
· Experience in managing a team and general awareness of configuration using: Service Cloud experience including configurement of Service Cloud console Lightning components.
· Experience with Community Cloud (Customer Community Plus) configuration.t
· Experience with AppExchange products: SpringCM, eSign Live and Lightning Components a plus.
· Experience as Scrum Master a plus and would manage Scrum Team, grooms backlog, sizes/estimates user stories.
5 years minimum experience and Bachelor’s degree;
The Functional Specialist 2s provide knowledge in industry, process or technology areas. The Functional Specialist 1 responsibilities may include
· Plan and manage the work of information systems project teams
· Design and implement new organization structures, conceptual design and development of training curricula
· Assist an organization to translate its vision and strategy into core human resource and business process
· Lead clients through streamlining, reengineering and transforming business processes
· Develop and execute project budgets
Level 2 performs more varied and difficult tasks compared to Level 1 yet has less autonomy than Level 3.
(Work to be performed on-site with some remote possible)
||Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card
Clearance Required: Public Trust Clearance (required to start)
Education: BA/BS in CS or related field
Years of experience: 6 plus years of experience