Please go thru the requirement given below and kindly respond with your matching resume in word document. Please let us know your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location and availability to start
a new project.. Please let us know if you would like to work on a CTC or 1099 or W2. You can please email resumes
in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title Pega Senior System Architect
Location Piscataway and Trenton, New Jersey
Duration 12 Months plus
Positions 4 positions
Primary Skills Pega CSSA certification
- Skill sets required for CSSA
- Experience implementing (hands on) PRPC application including case management implementation.
- Experience in Pega UI development
- Pega CSSA certification.
- Has expert knowledge of the PRPC architecture, security model, and service interfaces.
- Has expert PRPC knowledge based on in-depth experience and successful projects.
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Agile/Scrum concepts
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications
Please call me for any questions.