Please go thru the requirement given below and kindly send me your resume in word document. Please let me know your visa status(work authorization), minimum expected salary, contact details, current location and availability to start a new project.
Please email the resumes in word document to email@example.com or call Subra Varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Title: Dotnet Developer
Education: BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
· Development and maintenance of Claim Review Management System (CRMS) and Dentsource;
o Develop, test, support and deploy the application
o Write high quality coding that meets customer requirements
o Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the application
· Use Microsoft Visual Studio as IDE to develop applications;
o Use C# as a programming language to create Console Applications for PDF parsing, class libraries to intake claim files for EDI 837 format, file watcher process, error notifications, and so on.
· Work on SQL Server development writing T-SQL Queries;
o Create and develop complex stored procedures, triggers, views and tables for data load, transformation and extraction
o Optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
· Use SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to create ETL packages;
o Develop SSIS packages for extracting, cleansing, transforming and loading the data from different heterogeneous systems (Excel, MS Access, Flat files, XML file) to SQL databases
o Integrate C# programming in SSIS for custom scripting, etc.
· Generate several reports and reporting framework using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) for project repository and versioning control
· Perform testing of applications, fixing bugs, and working with testers and users to insure quality of codes and proper application functionality
· Interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as with customers, prospects, and vendors
· Demonstrate ability to follow and adhere to project timelines, benchmarks, and goals
· Create technical documentations and provide the training for users