Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent position whose details are given below.
Please share a suitable profile if you’ve. Please send your resume in word document to Varma@hermitageinfotech.com
or call Varma at 732-593-8453 Extension 202 for any questions or call 732-231-6194 directly. Please mention your visa status, current location, minimum expected salary, and availability to start a new project.
Senior PHP Developer
- Open Positions: 1
- Position in Sunnyvale, CA
- Work from home not available
- Travel not required
The ideal candidate for this position will be able think out of the box and come up with solutions quickly to help the team deliver highly impactful learning solutions; enhance internally developed e-learning authoring tool developed in LAMP (PHP) environment; lead the development of trackable learner interactions, based on Instructional Design storyboards.
Interactions include Scenario based learning, simulations, quizzes, drag and drop, etc; develop and implement best in class solutions that are fully integrated with Information Technology standards and demonstrate best practices; oversee the technical aspect of the front end delivery for multiple projects, setting the technical direction, providing leadership and mentoring while delivering quality results; build a strong partnership with the extended team to ensure their expectations are met and managed; and investigate and evangelize the latest web technologies across the learning organization while considering larger standards and direction.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of industry experience OR 8-10 years of equivalent industry experience with a proven track record of leadership
- Extensive expertise programming web applications with PHP
- Experience building web applications that conform to current accessibility standards (WCAG 2.x)
- Have implemented HTML5 and Responsive / Adaptive Web Design
- Experience in AJAX/REST, XML, JSON
- Experience in Bootstrap
- Experience with JS Libraries (jQuery, Dojo, YUI, Prototype)
- Experience using other dynamic web application languages (JSP, PHP, XSLT) is desired
- Possess firm knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform & cross-device compatibility standards and behaviors
- Experience with CSS3 animations is desired (Hype and SASS)
- Experience with Learning management Systems and SCORM
- Experience in LAMP Environment (PHP/MySQL/Apache)
- Experience in Symfony 2 and CodeIgniter, PHP MVC Framework
- Passion to stay ahead of the curve on front end technology and development trends in the industry
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines and meet cost constraints
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail and experience collaborating with design teams to deliver world class web experiences
- Passion for creating quality customer interactions
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and IT management
- Experience in Instructional Design a +++