Please see the below reqs and send me your updated resume in word document for one of the positions that you fit in along with the I-9 form filled. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call varma at 732-593-8453 Extn 202 for any questions.
We have an opening for iOS developer | Columbus, OH location. Do review the job description below and let me know if you are interested.
In case you are not interested or unavailable, please refer anyone in your network that you think might be a fit and interested in this position.
Position: iOS developer
Duration: Long term Contract
Location: Austin TX
· 2-5 years’ experience designing and implementing mobile applications
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
· 2-5+ years of combined software/application development experience in Swift or Objective-C development.
· Created an application that is available in iOS App store.
· Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution
· Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
· Proficiency with Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting languages
· Understanding of build systems such as gradle, Jenkins. (bonus)
· Experience with the following is desired:
· Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
· Enthusiasm for automated testing
· Experience with unit testing frameworks