Network Systems Hadoop Data Ingestion/ETL Developer
Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Location : Dallas TX , Remote to start
Hadoop Data Ingestion/ETL Developer with Real time streaming experience
This position will be an extension of the Network Systems Big Data team. Candidate will assist in data ingestion and governance functions
JOB TITLE: Network Systems Hadoop Data Ingestion/ETL Developer
• Involve working in Hands on experience in design, construct, test, tune and deploy ETL infrastructure based on Hadoop ecosystem
• Leading multiple projects to maintain and develop applications for both enterprise releases and smaller maintenance releases.
• Working closely with the business team, 3rd party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
• Leading large scale data migrations across public/private cloud platforms
• Working on Hadoop Big data platforms to perform data ingestion, curation and data governance process
• Developing Data Science/AIML use cases to solve complex business problems
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
• Experience in taking proactive actions to identify typical problems and issues during the normal course of work and solve them with minimum guidance
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Hands on experience in design, construct, test, tune and deploy ETL infrastructure based on Hadoop ecosystem
• Experience working in large scale Hadoop Big data platform
• Proficiency in Hadoop Platform tools - HDFS, Hive, Presto, Elastic Search
• Experience in ETL development for KPI extraction and the data serving layer using Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie
• Hands on experience in Hadoop data ingestion tools like Apache NiFi, Data Highway etc.
• Experience implementing real time streaming analytics using Kafka, Pulsar
• Experience in developing applications in Agile methodology and CICD pipeline process
• Experience with DevOps automation and tool chain including Jenkins, Jira, GIT, and Maven
• Experience implementing AIML Data science/Analytical use cases using Spark, Python, Tensor Flow, Zeppelin, Jupyter notebook etc
• Experience working in large scale Hadoop data migrations onto public/private cloud platforms
• Experience with multiple database engines like Oracle, PostGres, MySQL, and Teradata
• Must have strong programming experience with languages like Java, Python or Scala.
• Establish process performance baselines to enable improvement efforts
• Designating accountability for information quality
• Experience in setting up Data Feed monitoring and Alert notifications.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required.
• Ability to lead small to mid-size technical teams including strong organizational skills, attention to detail, management of multiple assignments at the same time. Must be self-directed and provides up to date information on progress and issues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities