Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Location: San Antonio, TX
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: The BRM Software Developer would be responsible for working closely with Business analysts, Architects, QE and Billing OPS for the implementation of Billing Solution on Oracle BRM platform. Responsibilities also include working closely with various stakeholders with ability to demonstrate expertise and functional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables meet business objectives and best practices.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITY: Excellent understanding of Oracle BRM capabilities, both technically and functionally. Ability to define and implement solution by working closely with business stakeholders and business analysts as well as assisting in defining key capabilities/requirements. Strong ability to deliver scalable solutions, including design, configuration, and technical extensions while assuring maintainability and adherence to standards. Ability to collaborate with multiple teams on complex project.
· BRM Skills
· Experience on Oracle 7.5
· Exposure of BRM implementations at customer site
· Experience with PCM and PIN Macros
· Experience in developing Policy Opcodes and MTA applications
· Experience in developing custom Data Manager
· Experience on product configuration, real time Rating, Customer registration, Billing, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Payment, General Ledger and Collection
· Experience on Performance tuning of BRM applications
· Experience of writing PL SQL and Stored Procedure
· Experience working within an agile environment
JOB COMPLEXITY: Deep understanding of best practices architecture disciplines, modeling, processes, and concepts. Software development lifecycle expertise including architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment. Integration expertise, Oracle BRM best practices and detailed expertise on functional and technical capabilities. Proven experience managing Oracle BRM environments to include application configurations and technical components.