Please see the below req and send me your updated resume in word document. Please confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. You can please email the resumes to email@example.com or call varma at 908-247-0950 for any questions.
Location: Woodlawn MD
Remote: Until Covid restrictions, which may be till this Fall.
Position 3: Sr Business Intelligence/.NET Developer
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Developing .NET applications with C# and Visual Studio
- Model View Controller (MVC) development
- Performing code reviews, unit testing, and quality control testing on all products prior to release
- Developing and integrating business intelligence and data visualization techniques and tools into the application to enable users to analyze and make data driven decisions
- Documenting code per project standards, maintaining and archiving program development and requirements changes
- Extracting and transforming data from a variety of data sources
- Business processes and systems documentation
- Creating graphics for use as mockups prior to programming, or graphics for use within the application’s graphical user interface
- 3-6 years of relevant experience plus a Master’s degree is required OR 8+ years' experience plus Bachelor's degree.
- Experience developing .NET applications with C# and Visual Studio
- SQL Database Management System and programming, plus relational database concepts
- Significant experience with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SQL, Power BI, DAXStudio, Vertipaq Analyzer.
- Experience in building SSAS tabular model and Power BI based.
- Experience in Data Modeling and Data Warehouse.
- Significant experience with SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with BI/reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
- Extensive knowledge and use of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- Experience with memory management, caching and performance management
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Web-based intranet development and content management experience
- Microsoft certification in SQL server, .Net or Business Intelligence is a plus
- Expertise in developing SQL Server databases
Expertise with Test-Driven development and Behavior-Driven development highly desired