SAP SD Solutions Architect and SAP Transport Management Contract Resource
Please go thru the req given below and send me your resume in word document and confirm your minimum expected salary, visa status, current location, contact details and availability to start a new project. Please let us know if you have any relocation constraints. Let us know if you are open to work on our payroll or on 1099/CTC.. Email the resume to email@example.com call me at 732-338-7524 for any questions.
SAP SD Solution Architect
Minimum 5 years of SAP experience specializing in the design and configuration of SAP-SD.
Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detailed specifications for the development of custom programs, testing, coordination of transports to production and post-go-live support.
Must have a very good understanding of Order to Cash scenarios, SAP Pricing (SD), Revenue Account Determination, Master Data (Materials, Condition records, Customer Master), EDI/IDOC, Output Determination is required. Deep understanding of the integration between SAP Modules.
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Need to be onsite 3 days a week.
Project Duration – 6 months
All-inclusive, Local Candidates
We are looking for a SAP Transportation Management Contract resource to help with migration/implement SAP TMS. The duration will be 12 months. Requires consultant to be on-site.
Key Job Requirements:
• 8+ years of Functional experience in SAP Transportation Management with min 2 to 3 end to end implementations on S/4 HANA
• Possess solid knowledge in SAP TM Master Data including Business Partner, Dangerous Goods transportation network such as Locations, Routes, Zones and resources vehicles, Trailers, HU etc
• Hands on experience in OTR (order based) & DTR (delivery based) processes, including Selection, Planning profiles, Condition’s optimizer planning and scheduling, Freight Execution Carrier selection, Tendering and cost distribution
• Strong hands-on experience in Inbound and Outbound shipments (Domestic and International), Transportation Load Builder(FTL, LTL), different modes of transports, Freight Settlement
• Strong hands-on experience integrating SAP TM with other areas such as SAP EWM, Freight Collaboration, SAP LBN, Project 44 and other third-party software
• Knowledge of SAP EWM processes and functionalities such as inbound, outbound and inventory controls
• Good Understanding about ABAP Development, Debugging, custom objects such as BADI, functional modules, ALV Reports etc
• Candidate should have experience working with business to understand their requirements
• Must have good communication skills and be able to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications