Hot RequirementTitle: Dynamics 365 FO Project manager:
We need Microsoft D365 cloud ERP (F&O) implementation experience across Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Finance preferably in discrete manufacturing industry.
1) MS Dynamics with at least 6 or more end to end D365/ AX implementations
2) Ability to apply analysis skills in the Dynamics 365 F&O to provide detailed, reliable solutions and provide quality checks
3) A proven track record in Dynamics 365 Finance & Ops/ Dynamics AX implementation project management
4) Partner based project management experience
5) Strong understanding and experience within the end to end ERP implementation project life cycle
6) Methodical approach, with a firm understanding in Success by Design / AGILE methodology principles
7) Diverse industry/ business process exposure, ideally Discreate manufacturing industry
8) Collaborate with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct Fit- gap analysis using Lifecycle services (LCS).
9) Actively work with all involved to mitigate risks by maintaining a project plan.
10) Communicate issues and project tasks to team members using DevOps and highlight risks to management timely.
11) Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification and exposure to PowerApps will be an added advantage
12) Excellent Communication and analytical skills
1. Establish and nurture productive relationships with internal and client teams while delivering exceptional client service.
2. Create and manage to formal project governance: Project Plan, Communication Plan, Roles and Responsibilities, and Risk & Mitigation.
3. Manage the execution of all components of the approved project plan including project deliverables, timeline, budget, and mitigating risk.
4. Maintain internal systems for project status, resource plans, financial updates for billing, time submittals and approvals, and expense reports.
5. Work closely with the Microsoft FastTrack team on strategy and collaboration.
6. Active participation in weekly Project Management meetings. .