Please go thru the urgent req given below and kindly send me your updated resume in word document, if you are available and interested in this project. Please let me know your minimum expected hourly rate / yearly salary, work authorization, contact details and availability. Please email the resumes to email@example.com
. Or please call Varma at 732-338-7524.
Job Title: Mongo DBA
Location: Whippany, NJ
Duration: Long term
This position is remote till Covid.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience with minimum of 7+years of IT experience.
· The MongoDB Database DBA/developer will work closely with the development teams to implement new features and enhancements on a new application as well as maintenance and support of existing applications in production. The person hired for this role should have strong experience developing against a MongoDB database. This experience should include a deep understanding of proper queries for NoSQL databases, experience with sharding using MongoDB, and practical hands on experience tuning database collections and shards to achieve top performance.
• Implement Mongo Management Service for automating a variety of tasks, including backup/recovery and performance management
• Recommend and implement best practices for Rest API integration framework/model
• Develop MongoDB and API prototypes and proofs of concept
• Implement optimal backup and recovery
• Assist developers in detecting performance problems using MMS and Mongo Profiler
• Specialized technical knowledge of the MongoDB platform or similar NoSQL technologies
• Design and development experience building a reusable REST API model/framework to consume data from and/or push data into MongoDB (or similar technology)