Role: Data Architect- Pharmaceutical
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
• Applied mathematics and statistics.
• Data visualization, data migration and data modeling experience.
• Relational database management systems. DBMS software, SQL Server knowledge.
• Direct 1-2 project independently or providing support on 3-5 projects simultaneously with project specific deliverables being met and managed proactively.
• Capable of managing oversight of scheduled projects managed by less experienced colleagues
Your Qualifications/Skills Needed:
• 5+ years of experience driving successful software development projects.
• 3+ years of cloud solution architecture experience (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
• Extensive experience with distributed systems, microservices, and data architecture.
• Ability to assess and evaluate solution options to narrow down to the most optimal solution supported by relevant documentation and architectural representations.
• Experience with APIs (applications and programming interfaces) and integrations.
• Experience with Clinical, Research, Lab systems and workflow automation in Biotech and Pharma industry.
• Experience working hands on across the full stack from user interface to database.
• Experience in Data Management and familiar with Data Catalog, Meta/Master Data Management and Master Data Governance.
• Experience with Agile mode of delivery DevOps processes in an Enterprise environment.
• Ability to lead discussions across IT functions and architect fit-for-purpose solutions.
• BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent field.
• Technical expertise, Business Process knowledge and excellent communication skills.
• Experience in Pharma, Biotech or Life sciences industry
• Cloud Certification