Title : Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Client : Amtrak
Location: Washington, DC
· Deliver assigned projects based on Amtrak’s project management methodology.
· Lead, coordinate and participate in critical project activities including Planning, Requirement, Design, Development and Deployment phases.
· Run weekly project cadence calls, monthly executive steering committee calls and other project specific meetings
· Generate financial report(s), Project status reports, metrics generation,
· Lead Q-gate activities and PLMP processes and to assist service owner and senior program manager in day-to-day project execution, liaise and work with cross functional service owner and business owners as required.
· Preference is given to candidates having project management experience with procure to pay business process areas and SAP eco systems like S4, SAP ECC, AOD, IBP, BTP and SAP Concur.
· PMP Certification is required.
· PMI- ACP is a plusRegards