Please reply back to this below requirement with your updated resume, contact details, visa status, and availability.
We have an immediate need for a ServiceNow Technical Lead position for our client in Owings Mills, MD. This is an immediate need and would move fast. This is a 6+ months Contract Position for our client.
Please check the details and let me know if you have someone to support this assignment. Please revert back with the updated resume and the rates you would be looking for your candidate on this project. Kindly share me the contact information of your candidate and the best time to speak to them.
Position: ServiceNow Technical Lead
Location: Owings, Mills, MD
Duration: 6 months plus
We are currently seeking an experienced ServiceNow Technical Lead for an exciting opportunity to assist in defining, building, implementing and supporting the long term vision of the ITSM/ITIL program and the ServiceNow platform. They will provide strategy and technical insight in designing and supporting all facets of ServiceNow while aligning to Service Management best practices. The role will also be responsible for researching, planning, coordinating & implementing application solutions for conceptual design requirements. The responsibilities will vary from ServiceNow strategy to day-to-day technical leadership and support of the ServiceNow platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system including workflows, business rules and UI policies
- Interfaces with, trains and mentors Service Desk / Help Desk leads who are new to the platform
- Creates Requirements Definition and Technical Specifications documentation
- Advises around Deployment planning approaches and helps support a smooth transition to & implementation of ServiceNow without business disruption.
- Articulates technical concepts using easily understood business language
- Designs and implements integration between on-premise systems and the ServiceNow cloud
- Loads, transforms and maintains data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Researches and Deploys new releases and/or enhancements into the ServiceNow live environment
- Performs System Integration testing and leads remediation of defects
- Works directly with IT Management to align ServiceNow with IT organization strategy
- Maintains and supports ServiceNow operational functions
- 2+ years of experience as a System Administrator for ServiceNow
- Experience implementing ServiceNow and providing technical leadership for the platform
- Service Desk / Help Desk experience highly desired
- Certification as a ServiceNow System Administrator and/or Implementation Specialist
- 4-6 years of experience in IT Service Delivery
- Ability to comfortably train and mentor multiple staff members inexperienced with ServiceNow
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory, SAML, SSO and relevant IT architecture experience
- Previous experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server essential
- Experience with successfully building a widely adopted CMDB. Experience with Neebula/Service Watch a plus
- Previous experience with ServiceNow Runbook Automation a plus
- Experience migrating one or more enterprises onto the ServiceNow platform
- Ability to clearly and effectively express ideas and messages via speech and writing.
- Ability to effectively absorb information from multiple competing sources, then analyze and examine the options in detail and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Use general office application tools (e.g. Power Point, Excel, Word, and Visio)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification at minimum, Intermediate preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field