While sending resume Kindly mention consultant minimum expected salary/rate, visa status, contact details, and availability. Also please mention your full name and willingness to relocate.
Role:Workday Consultant (Techno-Functional)
Type of Hire: Contract 6+ Months
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Start Date: Immediate
Consulting and technical/advisory experience in HCM Cloud/HRIS, SAAS/Software as a Service, Human capital management/Human Resources – specifically supporting or managing HRIS systems (Workday, Kronos, SuccessFactors, Taleo)
Agile Project Management, HCM consulting, payroll certifications, benefit certifications
The ideal candidate will have:
Job Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Strong consulting or HCM functional expertise and experience in Kronos, Taleo, SuccessFactors, and Workday (Core HCM, benefits, compensation, recruiting, performance management, etc.)
- Knowledge of HCM business and management principles within benefits, payroll, and compensation; has supported or managed within the target HCM areas.
- Experience supporting integrations and data interfaces across the entire HRIS system landscape (monitoring, break-fix and/or enhancement support)
- Experience in providing HRIS support for a global organization
- Provide support across HRIS systems including Workday, Taleo, Kronos, and SuccessFactors
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess HRIS system needs and business requirements; complete work activities to meet those needs/requirements
- Engage client and business owners as needed to complete assigned tickets and/or enhancements required to maintain HRIS systems
- Work directly with client and/or functional consultants to confirm technical/business requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off. Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions.
- Create detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process designs.
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform.
- Manage work activities and ticket volumes to meet required SLA’s and service delivery measures
- Communicate and coordinate work activities with offshore as required
- 1--3 years’ experience in Workday, Taleo, Kronos and/or SuccessFactors
- Consulting or experience working in the HRIS support capacity.
- Agile project management experience desired
- Experience in a HCM SAAS/cloud consulting or technical consulting environment
- Proven client facing and communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree